PROPERTY TAX RELIEF/REFUND INFORMATION
to report damage and/or apply for a prorated refund of property taxes for residential dwellings rendered uninhabitable by Hurricane Ian.
Your Tax Roll Value Letter is now available for single family residences and mobile/manufactured homes.
Use the Quick Search below to find your parcel, and select Parcel Details from the links on the search results page. From the Property Data page, create the Letter using the link in the Current Working Values section.
Please Note: Some properties will not have a Tax Roll Value Letter. For more information, please see the question: “Why doesn’t this parcel have a Tax Roll Value Letter"
in our FAQs.
Thank you for your interest in working at the Lee County Property Appraiser’s Office located at 2480 Thompson Street, 4th Floor, Fort Myers, Florida.
Please be aware that our office will only accept applications for the actively available positions listed below and for the timeframe indicated.
To apply for an available position submit a completed Application For Employment to Human Resources:
Email: HumanResources@leepa.org or mail to:
Lee County Property Appraiser
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1546
Fort Myers, FL 33902
Applications in response to a job posting will be reviewed continuously, and interviews will be scheduled with those candidates whose qualifications appear to best fit our organization’s needs.
Interviews may be conducted in person or via the telephone.
Evaluation of candidates may include: (1) assessment of training and experience; (2) written and oral skills assessment;
(3) performance test(s); and (4) personal interview(s). Finalists may be required to sign a release authorizing the Lee County Property Appraiser to obtain background
information that may include criminal record, driving record, education, and professional licensure. Employment offers will be contingent upon obtaining the necessary
clearances from Human Resources, as well as successfully passing the post-offer acceptance drug screen.
The Property Appraiser offers:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts and pre-tax contributions
- Pre-tax deferred compensation plans
- Participation in the State of Florida, Florida Retirement System (FRS); participation is compulsory.
- Employees retired from the Florida Retirement System (FRS) Pension Plan are not eligible for renewed membership in either of the FRS retirement plans.
Effective July 1, 2017, a retiree of the Investment Plan shall be enrolled as a renewed member of the Investment Plan. The renewed member will pay a
3% contribution rate and must satisfy all vesting requirements of the plan.
The Lee County Property Appraiser is an Equal Opportunity Employer.