General Website Notes
The LEE PA Website is designed for display settings of 1024 x 768 and greater. Less than 4% of our visitors have lower screen resolution settings.
Our site will work on lower horizontal resolution settings, but the user will need to scroll side-to-side to see all of the content.
- We test Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
- We test Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) versions 8 and higher, and current versions of Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome browsers.
Note: Our Website is not written with any particular browser in mind. While we cannot officially test all browser and operating system
combinations, our site is designed in a manner that should allow any standards-compliant browser to be used.
Microsoft Windows Users: Our site works best in IE version 9 or higher as well as current versions of Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
If you are using IE 8, be sure to disable the "Compatibility View" feature of your browser. IE 8 or earlier versions may experience some formatting issues.
Mobile Browser Users: While our site is not specifically designed with mobile browsers in mind, much of the content is available and usable
on mobile browsers. Please note that many mobile browsers do not support the plug-ins required to experience our entire site. We currently do not
test on, and do not provide support for, mobile browser use of our site.
Some user statistics:
- IE and Chrome represent 71% of our site traffic.
- Windows 7 users account for almost 66% of our Windows traffic.
- Windows users represent 75% of our visitors.
- 20% of our visitors are using a smartphone or tablet..
For additional information or help with our website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.